Return & Refund Policy
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a free return, your item must be unused, undamaged, in its original condition with all hangtags still attached and original packaging. Arctic Expedition reserves the right to refuse any returns which do not comply with those criteria.
Final Sale items will not be accepted for return. If returned, they will not be refunded or sent back.
How do I return my order ?
Arctic Expedition offers a simple and easy free return service.
All online orders can be returned through our return portal.
- Item must be unused, undamaged, in its original condition with all hangtags still attached and original packaging.
- Returns are subject to inspection once returned. If items are not in their original form/condition we reserve the right to refuse your return and keep your item(s), without issuing a refund.
- Final Sale items will not be accepted for return. If returned, they will not be refunded or sent back.
*Note that the goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse. Please make sure to keep your reference number when shipping it back to us.
To know if your garment has reached our warehouse, you can track it through your postal service and reference number.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Refunds are processed within 7-10 business days following the receipt of your package at our warehouse. Note that it can take between 3-5 business days to appear on your issuing bank account statement.
If your return is rejected, we will notify you by email and return your product to the original order delivery address. Rejected returns are processed within 7-10 business days following the receipt of your package at our warehouse.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note we are taking extra safety precautions to process returns, it may take us slightly longer than usual (10-15 days) to issue your refund. We appreciate your patience during this time.
For exchanges, you may place a new order for your desired item. You will be charged for this order when it ships and once we receive and approve your return, your refund will be processed.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to write to us at email@example.com