Hudson HybraDown® Parka
75% Certified Natural Down
25% Recycled Polyester
About the Piece
HybraDOWN™ insulation was designed to provide you with ultimate warmth during subzero weather conditions by offering all the benefits of natural down: high warmth, lightness, and comfort. Its composition of 75% certified down (80/20) and 25% recycled synthetic fibres exceeds the benefits of 100% natural down due to its ability to dry quickly and keep its warmth in humid conditions.
- Faux-fur trimmed hood to shield your face against nature's elements
- Removable zip-off faux-fur trim for versatility in style and through the different seasons
- Drawstrings at hood and adjustable metal buckle on top of hood for a customizable fit
- Mesh lining at upper back for breathability
- Rib-knit cuffs to keep the heat inside and block the wind from entering
- Faux-fur lined collar and chin guard for softness, warmth and comfort
- Micro-fleece lined pockets to keep your hands warm
- Front snap placket and storm placket to protect your body from the wind
- 2-way zipper for added range of motion and ventilation
- Exterior Pockets: 2 side zipper pockets
- Interior Pockets: Chest zipper pocket and patch pocket
Materials & Care
Polyester 15% Cotton
Hybradown™ 75% Down (80% Down 20% Feathers) 25% Upcycled Polyester - Certified Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
Machine wash inside out in cool water & gentle cycle
Shipping & Returns
FREE standard shipping on all orders over $99
Please allow approximately 1-2 business days for processing and 5-10 business days for delivery. Please note that rural addresses may experience delivery delays. Discover all details in our Shipping Information area
We will gladly accepts returns within 30 days of receiving your order on all unworn, unwashed or altered merchandise.
If you wish to return an item, we will provide a PRE-PAID return label. Discover all details in our Refund & Returns Policy.
I love this jacket
This is the warmest winter coat I've ever had, sometimes it's downright scary - I can get really hot walking briskly at -5 with only one tiny layer underneath. It makes me long for a harsher winter... Usually when someone markets their jacket as suitable for -25 degrees, it means you still need to put fifteen layers underneath, but apparently not with this one!
I'm a pretty short person (5'4) with really wide hips so I ordered XL. It's comfortable and roomy. The only thing that bothers me is the stiff, high collar. I just cannot make it work without unzipping it partially. Then again, I'm probably a bit too short for the size.
The coat was Nice
But to heavy
is warm but not to much
The winter is not si cold
I need someting else
Can’t give a review because I can’t wear the parka .
It is too small across the shoulders. Too bad I can’t return for larger size, or an
appropriate exchange. Am so disappointed!
Am sorry to say that the hydra down parka is too snug in the shoulders, Am very disappointed that I can’t exchange for next size ,or a similar item.
The parka looks very well-made; and I’m sure very warm.